"Ask an impertinent question, and you're on your way to a pertinent answer." —Jacob Bronowski, The Ascent of Man
As of October 2015, my goal for this blog is to ask 101 impertinent questions.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Changing Brain Lanes

The Gulliver Initiative website (www.joancutuly.com) is my left-brain analysis of why our education system has become a national disgrace. The Gullog is my right brain reflecting on the matter. It didn't start out this way. But in the midst of my third blog, I just got tired of hearing myself complain.

Starting 11/15, I invite you to follow my serial blog entitled "The Romance of the Netartians." It's the story of a shy, middle-aged urban woman who was in a serious depression after being banished from the teaching profession but then fled her lost life and broken spirit to a small unincorporated town by the sea where she found love in a most unexpected way and experienced many small but magical wonders that taught her about what's missing from education reform in America.

In your face, Reality TV!

1 comment:

Miner 5 said...

i can't wait to read more :)...